This week I implemented evolution & risk metrics.
No meeting was held this week.
Work Done This Week
The following metrics were implemented:
- Issue Duration: returns the duration of all closed issues.
- Issues Active: returns a timeseries of the number of issues active per period(day, week, month, year). In this implementation, an issue is considered active if a GitHub issue event occurs.
- CII Best Practices Badge: returns the CII Best Practices Badge level.
- Languages: returns the primary language of the repository. In this implementation, the primary language is fetched from the GitHub API.
- License Declared: returns the declared license of the repository. In this implementation, the licenses are fetched from the badging data (CII Best Practices badge)
There weren’t many challenges this week. It mostly involved exploring the Unified Augur Database & figuring out all the possible ways of implementing the various metrics.
- Focus on implementing issue related metrics.
- Look at creating visualizations for the implemented metrics.
- More future plans for next week to be decided in the next meeting on Monday, 24th June 2019.