This week involved quite a bit of refactoring and getting the refactored metric implementation functions linked to API endpoints. Also, I got to play around with python functions.
Date: Monday, 3rd June 2019 \
- Refactor metric implementations to accept
repo_urlto adhere to the new API endpoint scheme.
- Add API endpoints for the metric implementations.
- Write documentation.
- Create unit tests for the metric implementations.
Work Done This Week
- All metrics implemented last week were refactored to work on repo groups as well as repos. Which means now you can use a metric on a specific repository using the
/repo-groups/:repo_group_id/repos/:repo_id/[metric]endpoint, or on a group of repositories in one go using
- Created API endpoints for the refactored metric implementations.
- Wrote helper functions that simplify creating API endpoints [This was fun. Learnt quite a bit about routing in Flask and the Python Data Model 😄].
- Documented the new API endpoints.
- Write unit tests.
- More future plans for next week to be decided in the next meeting on Monday, 10th June 2019.