This week, I created a worker that fetches a repository’s information (forks, stargazers, watchers, etc.) and implemented a few metrics based on the repository’s information.
No meeting was held this week.
Work Done This Week
- Forks: Returns a time series of fork count.
- Fork Count: Returns the latest fork count.
- Stars: Returns a time series of stargazers count.
- Stars Count: Returns the latest stargazers count.
- Watchers: Returns a time series of watchers count.
- Watchers Count: Returns the latest watchers count.
API Endpoints Added: Added the following two utility API endpoints:
/dosocs/repos: Get a list of repos along with their
path. Created to allow dosocs to get the path of the various repositories in Augur & analyze them.
/repo-groups/:repo_group_id/repos: Get a list of all repos in a repo group specified by
GitHub Repo Info Worker:
- Created a worker that fetches repo info (forks, stars, watchers, license, etc) for all repositories stored in the Augur.
- Add utility api endpoints
- refactor metric implementations to include repo_name
- Add GitHub Repo Info Worker
- Bug fixes in Repo Info Worker & Metric implementations
Work in Progress:
- Integrating the GitHub Repo Info Worker into Augur’s worker architecture.
- Understanding how the worker works in Augur’s architecture was a bit of challenge this week. The current challenge is integrating this worker into Augur.
- Integrate the GitHub Repo Info Worker into Augur
- More future plans for next week to be decided in the next meeting on Monday, 8th July 2019.