This week I mostly worked on Workers and also implemented some metrics.
No meeting was held this week.
Work Done This Week
- Average Issue Resolution Time: returns the average time taken to resolve an issue (i.e. close an issue)
- Top Committers: returns a list of contributors contributing N% of all commits in a repo_group or repo. (Refer this issue)
GitHub Repository Metadata Worker:
- Added a
setup.pythat simplifies installing and running the worker.
- Added a
GitHub Pull Requests Worker:
- Developed the first version of the GitHub Pull Request worker.
- This version of the worker fetches pull request data from the GitHub API and populates the
- Moved all legacy API endpoint documentation to the bottom.
- There weren’t many challenges this week. But as I continue working on the Pull Request worker, I’m pretty sure that I’ll soon encounter some challenges.
- Continue working on the Pull Request Worker.
- More future plans for next week to be decided in the next meeting on Monday, 22nd July 2019.